- American Red Cross– The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
- Habitat for Humanity– Habitat for Humanity believes that every man, woman and child should have a decent, safe and affordable place to live. They build and repair houses all over the world using volunteer labor and donations. Their partner families purchase these houses through no-profit, no-interest mortgage loans or innovative financing methods.
- Doctors Without Borders– DWB is an independent, international medical relief organization aiding victims of armed conflict, epidemics, natural and man-made disasters, and social marginalization.
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of America– Provide children facing adversity with strong and enduring, professionally supported one-to-one relationships that change their lives for the better, forever.
- Planned Parenthood Federation of America– Planned Parenthood believes in the fundamental right of each individual, throughout the world, to manage their fertility, regardless of the individual’s income, marital status, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, or residence.